christer_malm
Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Description: Numpad not active
Model: ZenBook Pro Duo UX581GV
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: No

Just got my UX581GV, but cannot get the Numpad to activate. It was dead from start. Is there a key-combination I have hit by mistake? H0lding down the numpad symbol does not help...
8 REPLIES 8

dapster600
Star I
mine lights up, is there a way to set the time for when the number pad goes off?

joey_vision
Star I
Anyone figure out how to fix this? Mine lights up but the numpad isnt responsive. pls help

mjhaynes1899
Star I
Is there a fix for this? Mine turns on and I can change the brightness but I can only use the =, %, enter, and backspace buttons. Numbers that I press wont register.

mjhaynes1899
Star I
joey vision

Anyone figure out how to fix this? Mine lights up but the numpad isnt responsive. pls help

View post
I got my numberpad on the Zenbook Pro Duo to work. I feel like I should post what fixes this in case anyone in the future has the same problem.
“Use numeric keypad to move mouse around the screen” option in the Ease of Access section of the Settings menu. To do so, you need to:
Open the Start Menu.
Click on Settings.
Click on Ease of Access.
Click on Mouse in the left pane.
In the right pane, under Mouse keys, make sure that the Use numeric keypad to move mouse around the screen option it turned off.