This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Is Asus Not Concerned About the Updates Of 'MAX PRO M2' devices, after Android 10- Beta 2

shreerangmore
Star III
Asus is just providing latest updates to Max pro m1 devices, why asus teams are not working on max pro m2 updates, why it is delaying the updates of MAX PRO M2 devices..........
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
/Moved for ashfakshoaib007@gmail.com to avoid over lapping message/
>>This is to inform you that, its very much annoying that Asus till now couldn’t updated their Max Pro series to Android 10. Whereas, other competitors preparing to roll out Android 11. Very disappointing!!!!

View solution in original post

Riju9547
Rising Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi friends

For further information related to any firmware update, please stay in tune with our social media channels or visit our Asus support website.

#ZB631KL Firmware Spot_Asus Support 

https://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-Max-Pro-M2/HelpDesk_BIOS/

Thank you for your continued support and patronage.

View post
@Christine_ASUS The android 10 users for ZB630KL didn't receive any updates since may. 4 months without any updates on the bugs fixes. How can you work on android 10 beta program without giving frequently updates.
You guys always say that stay tuned to the official channel for more information but I didn't see any information regarding this on your so called official channel. Atleast you guys can come up with apologie statement for the delay and come up with the estimated date
Secondly My question is are you even working on android 10. If you dont then the make a official statement on that. And if you are working on the android 10 then provide a estimate date.
Do you know that we are suffering with low sound issue and this is the major bug and reported several times atleast you can provide one small update to fix that issue on android 10. Now you will say to downgrade on stable android 9 but we don't want to we want to use the lastest OS available. And we are forced to install the Beta version because you guys failed to provide it in time.
And dont even ask that what problems i am facing in the android 10 ( which were reported several times in the forum). I know that you will ask and send it to relevant team. I know you work hard on reporting threads but your relevant team doesn't give a *** about it.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

thegeralt1000
Rising Star I
shreerangmore

Asus is just providing latest updates to Max pro m1 devices, why asus teams are not working on max pro m2 updates, why it is delaying the updates of MAX PRO M2 devices..........

Why Is Asus Not Concerned About the Updates Of 'MAX PRO M2' devices, after Android 10- Beta 2
Mam... as they are working for both Devices... They are providing updates and improvements in max pro m1 because max pro m2 can handle the software configuration from m1 to m2... But from m2 to m1... The full configuration of m1 will be changed and will facing some serious problems like malfunction of motherboard, distortion of speaker etc. And also M1 having Snapdragon 636, where as M2 was having 660,
Example:- if you Upgrade to latest software from one version to another version, then there will no wipe of data, no major problem was happening, but when you downgrade the software from one version to another version then the system wipes out all of your data... And you have to reinstall all the apps...
Similarly,
Snapdragon 636's successor is Snapdragon 660, so it can handle the 636's software with some minor and reckless bugs... And they will easily fix also those bugs

shreerangmore
Star III
thegeralt1000

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/34774/why-is-asus-not-concerned-about-the-updates-of-max-pro-...

Mam... as they are working for both Devices... They are providing updates and improvements in max pro m1 because max pro m2 can handle the software configuration from m1 to m2... But from m2 to m1... The full configuration of m1 will be changed and will facing some serious problems like malfunction of motherboard, distortion of speaker etc. And also M1 having Snapdragon 636, where as M2 was having 660,

Example:- if you Upgrade to latest software from one version to another version, then there will no wipe of data, no major problem was happening, but when you downgrade the software from one version to another version then the system wipes out all of your data... And you have to reinstall all the apps...

Similarly,

Snapdragon 636's successor is Snapdragon 660, so it can handle the 636's software with some minor and reckless bugs... And they will easily fix also those bugs

View post
they must do it soon, must not cause any delay in any sort, thnk u

thegeralt1000
Rising Star I
shreerangmore

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/109751#Comment_109751

they must do it soon, must not cause any delay in any sort, thnk u

View post
Right... They had providing very late... Asus please provide Stable Update For Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 and M2

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Moved from dibyarupprk2011
I know that...
I was just asking about when's the stable 10 release??