ASUS_USER1
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 2
Firmware Version: LATEST
Rooted or not: NOT ROOTED
Frequency of Occurrence: EXISTING
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): LATEST
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
TEAM,
The accessibility control panel shortcut option is great and much user-friendly in portrait currently but it will be excellent if it appears in landscape mode as we have up switch to portrait mode everytime to make changes while we watch movies in landscape mode. Hope you understood what I am saying
4 REPLIES 4

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Please share a screenshot or video for reference to confirm the same.

ASUS_USER1
Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi Please share a screenshot or video for reference to confirm the same.

View post
Team,
Screenshot will not be required as it is already inbuilt and known but you don't get that accessibility control panel to make changes in landscape mode. Still I have used the screen recorder to show the accessibility menu which pops up with the feature.
Hope you can view this and understand.

Regards,

Regards,
Asus user

ASUS_USER1
Star II
VS-KR

The accessibility setting is accessible when you swipe from the same edge as if you wanted to go home screen.

Since fullscreen means that your video would take all the screen surface, the navigation bar is hidden.

You can try to change your navigation bar style and try these gestures to see if it fits with your easy-access need :

https://support.google.com/accessibility/android/answer/7650693

View post
Team,
The link which you sent is useless as it is taking to show the accessibility feature which i already know
I was asking the option of handling with accessibility button in the landscape mode as it is very difficult to adjust volume without using the volume rocker at the top.
Even when we are viewing video at times we may need to adjust the volume for which we have to keep switching to portrait mode to change to avoid using the volume rocker.
When you say that we need entire screen for video we can get the option to get the accessibility shortcut (man standing) on a touch of the screen to manage the settings from the landscape mode.
Attached the screenshot of the shortcut i am referring to.
Regards,
Asus user

ASUS_USER1
Star II
VS-KR

I understand what you want, but once again, this little man icon is part of navigation bar, so I sent you the Google support to try the 2-finger swipe because this feature doesn't request to have the navigation bar displayed.

I would send you a link to an app that creates a floating button on the screen but I didn't find.

You may ask on google forums since it's an android related issue.

View post
No link in this email. It's not an Android issue as it is not there on any other phones