AP_ALPHA_SQUAD
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

11 REPLIES 11

AP_ALPHA_SQUAD
Star II
AP ALPHA SQUAD

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Rog 3
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

ROG PHONE 3 OUT OF STOCK!
I have been waiting from last 10 days to get the 12GB/256GB version from Flipkart... what's the point of having the phone exclusive ok flipkart and doesn't have any stock???? And it goes same for the accessories!! Either this phone is too popular than Apple or samsung or its just a trick to make it more exclusive than it is! Seriously though.. when will the stock comes back???? Does anyone have any idea??

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi, we really appreciate your interest in the Asus ROG Phone 3 12GB/256GB variant. We'd recommend you to stay tuned with us for more info regarding the stock up.

as19103
Rising Star I
@AP ALPHA SQUAD Here is a tip buddy,dont buy one yet, wait till the major issues with this device are officially resolved.

Aman89053
Rising Star II
Don't buy it bro ..go for 8 pro
I have both devices.. trust me..