rajwedhikar
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG PHONE 3
Firmware Version: 2007.47
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
SERIOUSLY I think I wasted 50k ₹ after buying this phone. Should have went for one plus 8.
There are alot of bugs in the software. ASUS team please fix the issues .
Problems I am facing with the phone so far.
1.type C dongle gets disconnected Even with slight touch ,its really annoying, if i want to listen to a song with earphones by keeping phone in my pocket its really unusable because as soon as i put the phone in pocket, song stops playing due to loose Type C dongle.
2. Laggy User interface.
3.pubg multi touch issue sucks.
4.call clarity is pathetic, because of loose Type C dongle cannot even call using earphones as there is lot of disturbance and crackling sounds while calling.
4. Slow charging and scheduled charging doesn't work.
5.No Icon pack support in Asus Launcher.
6. Screen Refresh rate automatically comes down to 60 After setting brightness below 20%
7.Recent Apps swipe Lag.
8. NO option to restrict data and WiFi for Apps in App info settings.

14 REPLIES 14

rajwedhikar
Rising Star I
ARP_ASUS

1.type C dongle gets disconnected Even with slight touch ,its really annoying, if i want to listen to a song with earphones by keeping phone in my pocket its really unusable because as soon as i put the phone in pocket, song stops playing due to loose Type C dongle.

2. Laggy User interface.

3.pubg multi touch issue sucks.

For Multi touch can you try this:

Settings => Advanced => Screenshot => 3 finger screenshot check if its enable. If enabled, disable the same and see if the multi touch issue disappears or gets better. 

4.call clarity is pathetic, because of loose Type C dongle cannot even call using earphones as there is lot of disturbance and crackling sounds while calling.

4. Slow charging and scheduled charging doesn't work.

Checking on this.

5.No Icon pack support in Asus Launcher (Solved).

Have deleted this thread, as its similar query for above thread:

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/34393/no-app-icons-change-support-in-default-asus-launcher

6. Screen Refresh rate automatically comes down to 60 After setting brightness below 20%

Thank you for reporting. Let me check and revert back to you..

7.Recent Apps swipe Lag.

8. NO option to restrict data and WiFi for Apps in App info settings (Solved).

View post
Regarding point no. 3 pubg multi touch issue
Things I did to resolve the issue
1. Tried turning off three finger screenshot gesture.
2.used in game repair🛠️ option on loading screen.
3.Deleted pubg mobile and reinstalled.
4.Reset my phone.
but still no luck.

After the new update I still have same issue !!! . I am four fingers claw player .. & on playing pubg mobile when I try firing the bullets using the fourth finger it only shoot 1 bullet while pressing the button ... It always occur 7 of 10 times ....I also tried turning off the 3 fingers screenshot settings but nothing works !!!

sjaganmohanbe

Open candy cons icon app. In that you select the option Apply icon pack and select zen launcher. Apply icon won't be available in launcher settings.

View post
mate.. i cant find zen launcher to apply icon pack.. rest all launchers are there

4zmail
Star III
So no reply regarding #1 the loose USB dongle. Is it the jack that has the issue? or is it the dongle itself? Are there issues with the charging cable, or other usb C cables?

Also, regarding call clarity: what's the issue? How many people are having this issue?
Is there anything you can compare it to, or describe it?

Jaganmohan
Rising Star I
amitchavan240587

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/107663#Comment_107663

mate.. i cant find zen launcher to apply icon pack.. rest all launchers are there

View post
screenshot-20200904-195456389.jpg
Open any icon pack and click apply button. U will see zen UI launcher. Try another icon pack, if u are not able to see the launcher in particular icon pack. Good luck