This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data is not transferring

fkemil123456
Star I
Where I connect USB to Zenfone max pro m1 to transfer the movie through inbuilt files app , it never transfers 100% ,even if I remove through safely eject, then also movie stuck in middle of the movie. So any suggestions
5 REPLIES 5

AJ1
Rising Star II
fkemil123456

Where I connect USB to Zenfone max pro m1 to transfer the movie through inbuilt files app , it never transfers 100% ,even if I remove through safely eject, then also movie stuck in middle of the movie. So any suggestions

Data is not transferring
When connected via USB, click on File Transfer option, & then you can directly copy all files from mobile to your computer

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, kindly follow the below steps
let us know the latest firmware version of the device
We'd request you to use a different cable and try the same, also use the same cable to different device and see if the issue is there.
Also let us know the error that occurs while transferring the the data using a screenshot .

fkemil123456
Star I
I have the latest firmware update on my device.It some software problem with files app,while using mi file manager it was able to do the job,but taking lot of time

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
fkemil123456

screenshot-20200904-182422.png

I have the latest firmware update on my device.It some software problem with files app,while using mi file manager it was able to do the job,but taking lot of time

View post
This happen's when you are transferring any files bigger than 1gb. I have been experiencing this bug since android Oreo but recently it seems to be fixed(atleast in my device).