Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TUF A15 FA506IV - Games Crash during loading screens

Foresteer
Star I
System: Windows 10 2004 64-bit, latest updates
Battery or AC: Plugged to AC
Model: TUF A15 FA506IV, BIOS Version 309
Frequency of occurrence: Everytime in demanding Games (Trackmania 2020, F1 2017) in loading screens after a complete session
Reset OS: Resetted OS, clean-uninstalled AMD and nVidia Drivers with AMD Uninstaller/DDU and reinstalled AMD Drivers via Windows Update, Nvidia Drivers via their Website
Screenshot or video: None
========================
Detailed description:
Hello!
I have the issue that my system crashes everytime i play a more demanding game and there comes up a loading screen after a completed session/match. Sometimes I got the Bluescreen DPC_Watchdog_Violation, other times the system just reboots, and sometimes just the game crashes with an error saying something like "Minimum hardware requirements not met". I reinstalled GPU drivers as stated above, but it didnt help with the issue. I just experienced the error in the situations described, not during the game-sessions themselves or other activities.
Is there a known solution to this problem?
12 REPLIES 12

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Foresteer,
Looking forward to receiving your reply.
About the My ASUS diagnostic thing, may I have the MY ASUS version on your device?
Thank you.

Foresteer
Star I
Hello Blake,
I didn't have time to try the possible solutions i have in mind and do more tests yet.
I'm using My Asus Version 2.2.35.0 from the Microsoft Store.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Foresteer,
Thank you for the information.
Please ignore the adapter error, we got some issue with it,
and it will be fixed in the next update of ASUS System Control Interface V2 driver and MY ASUS APP.
The error does not affect daily usage.