This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call quality on Asus Zenfone 6z (Zenfone 6)

mihirpmehta
Star II
When I receive call from my Asus Zenfone 6z I am constantly hearing noise and distorted voice anyone facing the same issue ?
110 REPLIES 110

saifulcmc
Star III
We would like to know which country and area you're all from? This will help us locate the issue faster.
From Banglade..  

sawantejas14
Star II
Even after the second update, the background noises are still there. Is this a software issue or hardware issue? 

pratiush29
Star III
I think this is software issue because the earpiece sounds just fine otherwise!!

pedrommbarros1
Star II
The problem is not software, is the location of the earpiece, is in the flip camera module, a little hole. You ear never go directly to the speaker in this phone, so don't expect a solution for the this unfortunately. The other phones have a pop up camera like xiaomi 9T or oneplus 7 Pro, have the speaker in the middle of the phone like all phones, and not in the camera module like the zenfone 6. The only solution to better soud is in a call flip the camera, turn the phone and put your ear near the hole of the flip cam open. I don't understand how a brand like Asus sell they top phone witout test the main function of the phone, the simple call!!!
If you read in the internet have hundreds of owners of zenfone 6 claim this issue. I don't know how asus go solve this problem, its nit a software problem, is a hardware /mechanical problem so the phones need come to factory.. 

manojsingh2904
Star II
I have the same experience. Minimal or no improvement after recent update. Asus must recall its phones and equip its 6Z model with better and lounder earpiece and better noise cancellation mechanism.