Need LTE ONLY option in network settings for single sim user

AsusYouzr
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name :601KL
Firmware Version: 084
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: since purchase
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Network Mode Settings
I
======================================
We need 4G /LTE only mode in network settings. A basic thing which is not available in this phone...there is "3g only", "2g only " options available but not 4G only mode. How a " single sim user " choose to remain on 4G LTE only network. LTE only option is there for Sim 2 network option. As a single sim user ..im forced to use " 2g/3g/4g "mode which always disturbing data connection as phone automatically choosing best network base on signal quality/strength.... *
For example, i have medium 4g signal in my area but data connection is very fast as it is a LTE network...but my phone drops connection and choose 2g signals which have full signal compared to LTE. This results a continuous up and down data connection speed. Screen shots attached..plz
screenshot-20200901-160733.png
check.
So kindly add 4G only option in next Android 10 network settings for Single Sim Users.
8 REPLIES 8

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, we have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.

AsusYouzr
Rising Star II
thegeralt1000

Use 2g/3g/4g mode, 4g only not available... And if only 4g available... Don't use it... It can destroys the network behaviour... Modem, software... And 4g only option is available on old Android devices... Not on new devices...

View post
By selecting a network mode can destroy network behavior ! What😁🤣.....
Modem software LoL😂
Don't talk about things which you know literally nothing.
Network mode selection is a simple command to scan and stay within a particular network...
It can also saves battery consumption by not scanning or selecting unwanted frequency like 2g,3g etc if you select 4g only.
Changing network constantly consume more battery ... Rather than staying on a network in idle condition.
For example, if i tell you to stand at middle of a traffic and look at vehicles coming from 3 different ways....
And tell another person to look at vehicles coming from a single way ...
Now you compare which work is more stressful ?

AsusYouzr
Rising Star II
thegeralt1000

You can insert airtel sim in max pro m1... If there only 4g shows... It's fault of vodafone operator

View post
Fault of Vodafone operator?😁
You are a real dumb..
LoL....why do you reply pure garbage and put your useless comments on things which you didn't know?
You just reply desperately on any post to gain level !?!

thegeralt1000
Rising Star I
AsusYouzr

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/108398#Comment_108398

Fault of Vodafone operator?😁

You are a real dumb..

LoL....why do you reply pure garbage and put your useless comments on things which you didn't know?

You just reply desperately on any post to gain level !?!

View post
Yes, you are correct