This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[5z] Justice to flagship, Atleast zenui 7 top of Android 10 OR Android 11 top of zenui 6

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Model Name: 5z
Firmware Version:100.10.107.92
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: forever
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): system
Time has come ASUS has started beta testing for 6z as its regular cycle why skip 5z as a flagship i personally feel 5z is best device ASUS has made till date with lesser hardware issues comparing 6z n rog series also 5z is most sold smartphone till date for ASUS in flagship range m happy with dedicated support till date for 5z and still ongoing for more few months
But as a flagship owner want to tell ASUS that is 5z really worth to be called as flagship 👇
1.No vowifi
2.No prime hd
3.No ARCORE
4.No camera UI improvements even after Zenui 6
5.No dedicated nightmode for capable sensor in camera app
6.Touch panel stutters in games exists since Android 8 (which we and mods are still fighting to get fix from devs )
even after several requests since months from 5z users no hard push from ASUS for 5z users why? No requested features are seen
If thats fine not to give it to 5z owners than its ok
But to fill this huge gap can asus make us happy with surprising decision like more 6 months update cycle with implementations like atleast providing
*ZENUI 7 on Android 10 itself
OR
*Android 11/R on top of ZENUI 6 itslef
I wish atleast ASUS will reconsider our request and justice 5z as a flagship before ending up support to 5z
@Christine_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Falcon_ASUS @STARRAIN_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Y_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @gabriel_prado @ga278057 @gabriel95
299 REPLIES 299

vkk178
Rising Star I
aamod.v8

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/107935#Comment_107935

Asus has already clarified about Vowfi time and time again. It doesnt depend on Asus. 6z is recognized only by Jio i guess. Asus being a minor player hurts its identity and visibility for carriers in case you dont know that. 5z came at a time when Asus was almost finished from India, Asus slowly carved back its identity from 5z onwards hence newer models like Zenfone 7 and ROG 3 has better features cause they are well recognzed now.

AR Core is again controversial cause not everyone use it or know its use. Again this has also been answered in negative. When the thread is specifically about Zenui 7 and /or A11 then why deviate from topic and ask something already denied multiple times?

Also remember its not copy paste in case of features. Budget and R&D also matters. Ask a custom ROM developer How much time and effort is needed for introducing new features.

Peace.

View post
Really , 5z had been in the market for just 2 years and along with 6z for last one year . . And you're saying ASUS had no time during this to add these capabilities . ASUS made this device outdated so soon ?? People don't but flagships for one year use . If there's no device level support how will operators provide Vo-Wifi (required during these times for better voice quality) . Same goes for Arcore , you haven't added the required libraries for ARCORE apps to work .. These are mostly enablement features in the stock ROM and easily done via custom ROM & flashing . If custom Roms are able to do it easily don't understand what's the hassle ..

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
vkk178

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/107940#Comment_107940

Really , 5z had been in the market for just 2 years and along with 6z for last one year . . And you're saying ASUS had no time during this to add these capabilities . ASUS made this device outdated so soon ?? People don't but flagships for one year use . If there's no device level support how will operators provide Vo-Wifi (required during these times for better voice quality) . Same goes for Arcore , you haven't added the required libraries for ARCORE apps to work .. These are mostly enablement features in the stock ROM and easily done via custom ROM & flashing . If custom Roms are able to do it easily don't understand what's the hassle ..

View post
This is what happens when you dont read and understand things your way. Read again and read carefully what i wrote. Try to understand. If you are not able to understand the core of the comment, then please dont waste my time and your time as well. Go to twitter and tag Asus global for your problems. Have a good day.

BrunoF20
Zen Master I
They didn't even been able to fully fix the most basic of the smartphone functions - it's touch panel. o.o

vkk178
Rising Star I
aamod.v8

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/108804#Comment_108804

This is what happens when you dont read and understand things your way. Read again and read carefully what i wrote. Try to understand. If you are not able to understand the core of the comment, then please dont waste my time and your time as well. Go to twitter and tag Asus global for your problems. Have a good day.

View post
Well you should may be revisit older topics on this subject . May be you as a member of ASUS team have a fixed point of view

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
vkk178

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/108868#Comment_108868

Well you should may be revisit older topics on this subject . May be you as a member of ASUS team have a fixed point of view

View post
member of what? LOL.