KrishnaSood64
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ROG PHONE 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:NOT
Frequency of Occurrence: EVERY TIME
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I USE RAZER KRAKEN V2 PRO GAMING HEADSETS. Since they come with 3.5 mm headphone jack I use the type c to 3.5 mm converter provided in the box of rog phone 3 by Asus. the headset gives me a good sound quality when listening to music playing games etc. but whenever I record audio or talk to teammates in games like pubg mobile call off duty the sound quality delivered through the microphone of the headset is horrible and my headset is not malfunctioning or broken as I have tested my headset microphone with other mobile phones and even my PC and it's just working fine it is having the problem just with this phone. I tested the microphone of other headsets on my phone I tested the microphone of my toros 9 since it has two 3.5 mm ports one for microphone and one for headset so I had to use a splitter to compile both of them and then used and its Mic was just working fine I have not tested another single port headset with the phone but the Taurus 9 was working fine the problem is just with the Razer kraken V2 Pro can someone please help me. I am using the type c to 3.5 mm converter provided by asus as the r o g phone 3 doesn't have a headphone jack.
5 REPLIES 5

Mado
Star III
Same issue . I even suffer from frozen screen for about 5 secs whenever I transfer the earphones from one port to another .

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi KrishnaSood64,
Make sure your software version is on the latest one which is:
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/34505/200828-rog-phone-3-zs661ks-ww-17-0823-2007-58#latest
I will have a check on my device.

KrishnaSood64
Star I
It is on the latest version but the issue is still not fixed

dasn252
Star III
Yah! it also happens with me in games as same as normal voice calls.