This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hey, I am using rog 2. since the latest update I am facing few issues.

gpavanj
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

10 REPLIES 10

gpavanj
Star II
@Gustav_ASUS can you drop authentic service center address in Bangalore? And does this issue covered in warranty?

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
You can check for service centers in your area at this website: https://www.asus.com/in/support/service-center/india
I'm afraid I can't make comments about individual service cases. You'll have to check with the service center about warranty questions.

muh_dzhal2510
Star I
Gustav_ASUS

You can check for service centers in your area at this website: https://www.asus.com/in/support/service-center/india

I'm afraid I can't make comments about individual service cases. You'll have to check with the service center about warranty questions.

View post
Gustav_ASUS

@gpavanj If it's safe for you to do so, please visit (or contact) a local service center about your issues.

View post
Hallo gustav,
yesterday I just updated to the last firmware. In the previous firmware everything was fine, normal or with root. but after the update, the problem occurs as many people experience and talk about, my device turns off or freezes suddenly when it is hot, when it is being chilled, using or not using fan accessories, especially using the side port. Stop right now, bringing the problem of solving the solution to always ask the nearest service center, you asus don't seem to really care about rog 2 users now. it is clear from various aspects. updating firmware always brings problems, without immediate fix.
we users are really made difficult by finding solutions without direction, digging around at the expense of a lot of time and it doesn't necessarily work, people at the forum seem like they don't care anymore about talking about bugs or problems that occur, prefer to see, but wait for each other to answer doesn't even answer the basic question at all.
this is really cause for concern.
how to see group telegrams that are no longer specific to discuss only the special rog 2 device, how about the xda forum which looks like seem completely died, etc.
I am very sure, things like this will repeat itself even though the ROG 4 launches. Just mark it.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
muh.dzhal2510

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/108695#Comment_108695

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/108611#Comment_108611

Hallo gustav,

yesterday I just updated to the last firmware. In the previous firmware everything was fine, normal or with root. but after the update, the problem occurs as many people experience and talk about, my device turns off or freezes suddenly when it is hot, when it is being chilled, using or not using fan accessories, especially using the side port. Stop right now, bringing the problem of solving the solution to always ask the nearest service center, you asus don't seem to really care about rog 2 users now. it is clear from various aspects. updating firmware always brings problems, without immediate fix.

we users are really made difficult by finding solutions without direction, digging around at the expense of a lot of time and it doesn't necessarily work, people at the forum seem like they don't care anymore about talking about bugs or problems that occur, prefer to see, but wait for each other to answer doesn't even answer the basic question at all.

this is really cause for concern.

how to see group telegrams that are no longer specific to discuss only the special rog 2 device, how about the xda forum which looks like seem completely died, etc.

I am very sure, things like this will repeat itself even though the ROG 4 launches. Just mark it.

View post
As per the comment made by @Gustav_ASUS , you are advised to take the device to service centre.

gpavanj
Star II
Hey,Is there any service center in Salem Tamil Nadu where I can got get my device fixed?