Did you mean: 

Rog phone 3 Heat issue

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog phone 3
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2007.25
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

23 REPLIES 23

mdb
Star I
È vero...anche a me succede

Jaganmohan
Rising Star I
@Anders_ASUS While charging all the users are facing heating issue. Phone is too warm at that time. I have already addressed this issue in separate thread. Kindly look on to this issue

tayyab24
Star I
I am also faing the same heating issue.... It is not happening only during charging time. It is also happening during play time especially with PUBG... After a play of 30 minutes, it gets too hot that you cannot even hold it. Before I was using Redmagic5G and I bought ASUS ROG3 with the thinking that I will get a better user and interface experience but its not the case so far... My Redmagic 5G is still doing great.
Note: I am playing both the phones without any Aeroactive cooler fan.

Do you think issues related to rog phone 3 will be solved with upcomming software updates !?

mody_tanmay
Star I
This is definitely an issue. The whole point of buying a gaming phone with state of the art cooling system is to avoid heating. This phone heats at the simplest task of charging, let alone gaming. It gets too hot to hold when it charges.

Update: Switching to slow charge reduced the heat. The phone still gets warm even on slow charge.