This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will (and when?) will the UK get the Zenfone 6 ?!

edward_quan
Star III
Both my friend and I have the Zenfone 3, and unfortunately our batteries have reached the end of their life and we're now looking for a replacement phone.  After hearing about the Zenfone 6, this then made the top of our list, however we have been waiting for a long time in the UK for this phone and it still hasn't arrived - can I ask if there is any ETA or if London is not getting it now ? If I am doing anything CPU intensive with my Zenfone 3 my battery lasts less than an hour, so I'm looking to make a purchase sooner rather than later.

The Asus UK store did have a page dedicated to the Zenfone 6, but it has been removed now, and the page that points to the phone section of the UK store has a picture of the Zenfone 6, but no links with any information !!!
2 REPLIES 2

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Hi Edward, I'm sorry to say that Zenfone 6 is pretty much sold out everywhere in Europe. It was removed from the UK store because of the overwhelming number of questions about availability. We will list it again as soon as we have an ETA.

mak_mahesh786
Rising Star I
Both my friend and I have the Zenfone 3, and unfortunately our batteries have reached the end of their life and we're now looking for a replacement phone.  After hearing about the Zenfone 6, this then made the top of our list, however we have been waiting for a long time in the UK for this phone and it still hasn't arrived - can I ask if there is any ETA or if London is not getting it now ? If I am doing anything CPU intensive with my Zenfone 3 my battery lasts less than an hour, so I'm looking to make a purchase sooner rather than later.

The Asus UK store did have a page dedicated to the Zenfone 6, but it has been removed now, and the page that points to the phone section of the UK store has a picture of the Zenfone 6, but no links with any information !!!
dont dont buy this device, my advice to you