Yulius_Mai
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 5z
Firmware Version: 100.10.107.70_20200320
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Please help Camera not focus, just can take near area only
P51VQU20D8FN.jpg

J8FWYM3ZXMDI.jpg

170 REPLIES 170

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi arun.sharma5383
Thank you for sharing your concern. Please check your inbox and provide me essential information for further checking. 😉

Hi salbert88888888
I totally understand your anxiety, yet I really don't understand your anger since I always reply all of the users in this thread as soon as possible, and I care this case as much as you. Please mind your tongue for good will and kindly reply my PM you inbox for further checking. Thank you.

I have been quiet because I assumed that Asus will fix this because sometimes software update produces some unknown bugs. It doesn't matter whether it is a software issue or hardware issue whatever it may be it happened after the software update previously it was working fine. Even if Asus says that we should visit the service center then it should repair the device free of cost.

Lokes
Star I
good handset i6s wonderful

supremus_007
Star II
Christine_ASUS
I also have the same issue. Reported several times already. Already cleared cache and reset. Did Camera tests too.
Only main camera cannot focus. Wide cam is ok.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi rajeevjaiswal26 & supremus_007
Thank you for your reply. Please check you inbox and reply me the essential information for further checking.