This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black crush in rog 3 is not acceptable because we spent a fortune ( Rs-58000) .

talwindersinghc
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

18 REPLIES 18

kranthi_panga
Star III
Please go ahead and return the device. You Purchased 12GB variant means the black crush issue is already posted in zentalk forum before 12GB variant went on for sale in flipkart. Now why cribbing on black crush issue.
By installing 'screen balance' app from playstore and enabling the app will reduce the black crush issue on the device.

maheshraj243
Star I
Bro either fix black crush issue or return my money .
I spent 62000 for phone and accessories. Seriously I'm regretting my decision.

Bhasky
Rising Star II
maheshraj243

Bro either fix black crush issue or return my money .

I spent 62000 for phone and accessories. Seriously I'm regretting my decision.

View post
there is an update on this, and it takes sometime to get OTA, meanwhile you can manually update via firmware from website, follow instructions on website, but someone said it has sovled upto 85% only.
If you have return option , go ahead and do that

kranthi_panga
Star III
Bhasky

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/108513#Comment_108513

there is an update on this, and it takes sometime to get OTA, meanwhile you can manually update via firmware from website, follow instructions on website, but someone said it has sovled upto 85% only.

If you have return option , go ahead and do that

View post
New update targets black crush in Netflix. Overall device level black crush can be minimised by using screen balance free app. People need to understand that it's same case with other flagship devices from OnePlus, samsung. Can't compare with Apple as they didn't use amoled screens yet.