This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

you're fixing Rog 3 black crush!! what about us?

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
asus is issuing an update to fix black crush in Rog 3 why haven't you done anything about it in Rog 2 if it is a just software issue.when we Rog 2 users reported it fanboy team slashed us that it's just normal for all so called "High hz.." phones.you have ignored the issue
now we too need a fix via software.lets see if this post gets ignored or not@Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Gustavohenrique492 @gustavofatori
17 REPLIES 17

We do also have black crush and red tint issue. Give us software updates also for the issue.

Not applicable
tkmanikandan2002

We do also have black crush and red tint issue. Give us software updates also for the issue.

View post
We also have blocked refresh rate which is a bug that is ficed for rog 3 but rog 2?? They forgot about it and just say "wE nEeD t0 l0g YoUr DeVicE!!" Or simply say its normal" check out my post.

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
anjubunny123

asus is issuing an update to fix black crush in Rog 3 why haven't you done anything about it in Rog 2 if it is a just software issue.when we Rog 2 users reported it fanboy team slashed us that it's just normal for all so called "High hz.." phones.you have ignored the issue

now we too need a fix via software.lets see if this post gets ignored or not@Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Gustavohenrique492 @gustavofatori

you're fixing Rog 3 black crush!! what about us?
We are ignored what else, if you want to fix things just switch to Rog phone 3 or reset your device , or let them log in to your device and if still you are facing problems visit nearest store they will again just factory reset your device , boom you are still complaining and there is no help for your problem , as already necessary steps are taken so just adjust with all you have .

daniel_000
Star II
I Suppose we ROG2 phone Owners do not have high end phones

Although we Paid @$1000+ for our devices

Who would of known in the year 2020 phones would depreciate faster than new cars do when driving them off the lot🙊