cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kunai Controllers and AeroActive cooler II COMBO NOT WORKING AS EXPECTED

aabs22
Star III
Hi All,
Can some one clarify if Kunai Controllers + AeroActive II cooler COMBO works fine for you, cause in my case if I insert my earphones to the Aero Active II cooler port below the audio output is still coming from the Dual Front speakers.
I notice that a USB-C to 3.5MM adapter is provided with Kunai Gamepad but if I am to use that then I wont be able to charge my phone while using and that defeats the whole purpose of AeroActive II cooler's provided ports.
Appreciate your input thanks. Please find the pic attached, the audio doesnt come out of the earphones but the speakers.
2Z12D462NIIP.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I'll check if this is a hardware limitation or if there's anything we can do

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
It's a hardware limitation and this is why the USB C to 3.5mm was included. I'm sorry it didn't work as you expected.

freelancer09
Star I
aabs22

Hi All,

Can some one clarify if Kunai Controllers + AeroActive II cooler COMBO works fine for you, cause in my case if I insert my earphones to the Aero Active II cooler port below the audio output is still coming from the Dual Front speakers.

I notice that a USB-C to 3.5MM adapter is provided with Kunai Gamepad but if I am to use that then I wont be able to charge my phone while using and that defeats the whole purpose of AeroActive II cooler's provided ports.

Appreciate your input thanks. Please find the pic attached, the audio doesnt come out of the earphones but the speakers.

2Z12D462NIIP.jpeg

Kunai Controllers and AeroActive cooler II COMBO NOT WORKING AS EXPECTED
same problem, never tested headphone jack when i got the combo but when i do surprisingly, the headphone jack on aero cooler not working with Kunai but work fine when using Cooler alone without Kunai.
i really feel so stupid, is it hardware design this way????