This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network and Battery drain Asus 5z

kaleesmach
Star II
It seems the network and battery drain happening with the latest updates.
Asus getting worse all of a sudden. I have planned to recommend Asus 7 to my friends,but this making a wrong impact.
Asus fix it quickly 😒
7 REPLIES 7

aanujkumar12332
Star II
yes bro same here battery drain fast

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi kaleesmach
Thank you for your asking. Kindly try some stay-at-home troubleshooting tips below:
>Network
1. Please try to enter "Safe Mode". If the function works well in Safe Mode yet the issue remains out of Safe Mode, please check on any disturbance from the installed 3rd party apps.
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/
2. Please try reset Network: Settings>System>Reset options>Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth
3. Also, please try "the Factory Reset" 
Settings>System>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)
Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.

>Battery Drain
1. After practiced the Factory Reset, enter "Safe Mode" and leave a 100%-charged phone in sleep(idle) mode in a night, then provide me the screenshot of 
①Setting>Battery
②Setting>Battery>3 dots on the top"Show app usage"
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/
If the battery works well in "Safe Mode", please check on any disturbance from the installed 3rd party Apps.

kaleesmach
Star II
screenshot-20200831-220601128-281-29.jpg
What kind of funny stuff is this 😓 ,Asus 5z shows just gonna last long 3 hrs after 100 % even though I have turned off the network.Is the new Android 10 going from worse to worst

kaleesmach
Star II
aanujkumar123321

yes bro same here battery drain fast

View post
Sorry to hear that,it's happening after the Android 10 updates.Asus team kindly release a FOTA updates to solve this issue asap