This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog 2 repaired 2 times from service center

Niks
Star III
My phone came back from repair 2 times from service center.still the problem of autorestart is there.tell me asus what to do otherwise my last option will be filing a complaint against u for cheating and fraud.I have all the proofs regarding this.
8 REPLIES 8

mandalkunal5555
Rising Star II
Niks

My phone came back from repair 2 times from service center.still the problem of autorestart is there.tell me asus what to do otherwise my last option will be filing a complaint against u for cheating and fraud.I have all the proofs regarding this.

Rog 2 repaired 2 times from service center
Do it, you have my full support brother.

Niks
Star III
Come on twitter just start a campaign.u do not need to like just tag asus india and tell ur issues.also check that youtube link.
screenshot-20200831-142106413-281-29.jpg

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi @Niks,
Please share the info I have requested in PM.
I will have a detailed check with service.

Niks
Star III
My device has been in the service center for more than 1 and half months. the new motherboard ordered for my phone is faulty as told by the service center(after fitting the new board the air triggers stopped working) .I want to ask u wat are the people doing who are manufacturing these boards .Ur company boards are faulty ur service is not up to the point 2 times repaired and the third time again in the service center. plz take this matter seriously ,will u take this seriously once my phone explodes due to your faulty parts and injures me.The service center people told that again the new board has benn ordered for our device .how much time.plz see into this and extend my warranty if u cannot fix this shitty phone plz refund my money.