This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[5z] Justice to flagship, Atleast zenui 7 top of Android 10 OR Android 11 top of zenui 6

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Model Name: 5z
Firmware Version:100.10.107.92
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: forever
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): system
Time has come ASUS has started beta testing for 6z as its regular cycle why skip 5z as a flagship i personally feel 5z is best device ASUS has made till date with lesser hardware issues comparing 6z n rog series also 5z is most sold smartphone till date for ASUS in flagship range m happy with dedicated support till date for 5z and still ongoing for more few months
But as a flagship owner want to tell ASUS that is 5z really worth to be called as flagship 👇
1.No vowifi
2.No prime hd
3.No ARCORE
4.No camera UI improvements even after Zenui 6
5.No dedicated nightmode for capable sensor in camera app
6.Touch panel stutters in games exists since Android 8 (which we and mods are still fighting to get fix from devs )
even after several requests since months from 5z users no hard push from ASUS for 5z users why? No requested features are seen
If thats fine not to give it to 5z owners than its ok
But to fill this huge gap can asus make us happy with surprising decision like more 6 months update cycle with implementations like atleast providing
*ZENUI 7 on Android 10 itself
OR
*Android 11/R on top of ZENUI 6 itslef
I wish atleast ASUS will reconsider our request and justice 5z as a flagship before ending up support to 5z
@Christine_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Falcon_ASUS @STARRAIN_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Y_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @gabriel_prado @ga278057 @gabriel95
299 REPLIES 299

Dir3WolF
Star III
R.

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/107662#Comment_107662

Really? Someone on xda said v464 is default on latest miui 12...

View post
img-20200830-wa0015.jpg
Don't believe, until you see it by yourself!

Dir3WolF
Star III
darkknight

I have clearly read all posts and topic of this thread that's why I commented there is no need of new UI or A11 update, right?

@Dir3WolF @amitgarde3

I mean why? Why we badly need A11 update?

First read what's A11 about :

https://developer.android.com/preview/features

View post
Again! May be you are blind or dumb , as i already told you in previous thread that don't put your nose everywhere.
And after reading all posts and topics, you still don't understand that thread is for those who want new Android Update or Ui. If you don't want new update, just don't update when it comes , so easy.
I would be glad to explain why we need new update but to you , there is no point to explain as i recall that you have problem in understanding.
As i wrote in previous thread also that " if you don't want anything, just be quiet as for others it could useful".
I know there is one in every group 😂 who disagrees all, but here I request you to kindly reply on those threads in which you could really help!
Read that Again for better understanding ☝️.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
darkknight

I have clearly read all posts and topic of this thread that's why I commented there is no need of new UI or A11 update, right?

@Dir3WolF @amitgarde3

View post
Is this really a joke to you? We on forum here are all tech freaks no doubt we know all what exists in A11 and that is main reason we want it so if you dont want anything in your 5z
I would say please stay away this thread is not for you!
Now,we got your choice so there is no reason to simply poke us and mock everyone here and spam my thread its better if you stay away of this thread and comment where your thoughts match up
We want ZENUI 7 OR ANDROID 11 and we will not stop asking watever you say nothings gonna help you
Have a great day
Thanks😊

aamod_v8
Zen Master I

darkknight

@Dir3WolF @amitgarde3

View post
This is very controversial topic. If you are satisfied with current Android version of UI or require stable A10/Zenui 6 this thread is not for you sir. Also current Zenui is very stable just need better battery back and touch improvements for gamers (Which is to be considered in next update) so there is no point is cross objecting everyone.

Peace

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
R.

At least the gpu drivers should be updated. We need at least the possibility to update them with root. I guess kernel has to be changed. Even Pocophone f1 received v464 gpu drivers. Without this Zenfone 5Z doesn't have its full potential. This powerful device doesn't have its justice

View post
Poco didnt receive anything like this. Mi/Redmi/Poco fans have BAD HABIT to brag for some completely USELESS things and they go to any heights to claim that they are better. You can update the drivers manually if you want. please dont fall for false information or rumors spread by one of most cancerous fanbase.