kyenna24
Star II
ZF Model: ZB602KL
RAM: 1G
Firmware/APP Version: WW-16.2017.2002.061
Frequency of Occurrence: System updated failed
Rooted: No
APP Name: Asus zenfone max pro m1 zb602kl
Screenshot: https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ww_attachments/202004/06/004020qvrmvqto9qowstwv.jpg

Hello everyone, this is kat and I am Deaf, please help me how to fix for system update failed (3) unknown error system restored to previous configuration asus zenfone max pro m1 after firmware 061 from android 9. Please help me. I tired to fix for firmware android 10 but still system update fail. Please help me, thanks. If yes, just commend here please or just email me on kyenna24@gmail.com please.
30 REPLIES 30

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Banerjee
Thank you for your asking. Are you trying to upgrade WW-16.2017.1903.064?
First, please backup your data and perform "the Factory Reset" first. Settings>System>Advanced>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)
Second, to avoid the incomplete file downloading, please re-download the file again from PC and put the file into the root directory (aka the outermost place) of internal storage of the phone. Reboot. Then tap the System Update notification.
Have you ever rooted or unlocked your device? If you still can not update your firmware, please provide me a video of your performing process.