Star I
System:
Battery or AC:
Model:
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Whenever I turn on or restart my laptop, I automatically go to the bios menu and it happens to me every time, but when i select discard changes and exit it works and boot windows.....after starting windows and if i press any key my volume gets decrease.....pls help me ?????

4 REPLIES 4

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello nitinmahadik13,
May you check if your BIOS and Windows are all up to date?
And please also use My ASUS to run general diagnostic tool to see if there is anything wrong.
Thank you.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
nitinmahadik13@gmail.com
  1. System:
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model:
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:Whenever I turn on or restart my laptop, I automatically go to the bios menu and it happens to me every time, but when i select discard changes and exit it works and boot windows.....after starting windows and if i press any key my volume gets decrease.....pls help me ?????

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/MPUZ19HPF7XW/whatsapp-video-2020-08-26-at-12-10-35-pm.mp4

UX481FL-B7611T ASUS ZENBOOK BOOT TO BIOS
just now I seen the video, I conformed the boot manager in EFI partition is not registered properly.
did you Installed windows 10 on GPT type SSD.

did you enabled UEFI mode in bios .

ZT-dec52522
Star I
Bios and windows are all up to date....even i load fresh os still problem remain same

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello nitinmahadik13,
Please also use My ASUS to run general diagnostic tool to see if there is anything wrong,
or send your device to service center for further examination.
Thank you.