This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's your fault that Zenfone 5 is not ZenUI on Android 10!

TheseMood
Rising Star II
screenshot-20200826-144357206-1.jpg
Hello there,

In your sentence in the photo, you stated that the Zenfone 5's Android 10 update will be released without ZenUI. It is your fault to spend 18 months for Zenfone 5 to receive the Android 10 update. Why are we paying for your problem? You told us that you will update 2 versions. But you didn't say that someone wouldn't have ZenUI. We wouldn't buy it if you told me. If we wanted to get Android 10 with Pure android, we would get it from suitable devices. Asus broke my heart very much on this subject, it ended my excitement. I really don't trust and support you anymore. Why not bring updates without ZenUI? Can you explain to me why? You are the one who extends the duration of the update you have to publish within 18 months. Please explain this situation to Asus officials as moderator and for the sake of 2 years. Finally, I wanted to have Asus on the device I would buy Other. There is no such thing anymore. I'm really sorry.

Have a nice day
10 REPLIES 10

DeadBoy
Star III
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/106927#Comment_106927

5z is still updated bimonthly (it's on July patch right now)

We got android 10 based on Zen ui 6 back in November last year after beta program

I don't have any complains with the software Zen UI 6 is pretty good

View post
May be.. I looked at the ASUS website where it was written that the 5z is still getting beta updates of the A10. But the essence remains the same. ASUS is a piece of derma . I think so

Aryan202
Community Legend I
DeadBoy

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/106931#Comment_106931

May be.. I looked at the ASUS website where it was written that the 5z is still getting beta updates of the A10. But the essence remains the same. ASUS is a piece of derma . I think so

View post
No lol
5z got stable android 10 in November last year
Our beta program started in October we got 4 total betas based on Zen UI 6

TheseMood
Rising Star II
TheseMood

screenshot-20200826-144357206-1.jpg

Hello there,

In your sentence in the photo, you stated that the Zenfone 5's Android 10 update will be released without ZenUI. It is your fault to spend 18 months for Zenfone 5 to receive the Android 10 update. Why are we paying for your problem? You told us that you will update 2 versions. But you didn't say that someone wouldn't have ZenUI. We wouldn't buy it if you told me. If we wanted to get Android 10 with Pure android, we would get it from suitable devices. Asus broke my heart very much on this subject, it ended my excitement. I really don't trust and support you anymore. Why not bring updates without ZenUI? Can you explain to me why? You are the one who extends the duration of the update you have to publish within 18 months. Please explain this situation to Asus officials as moderator and for the sake of 2 years. Finally, I wanted to have Asus on the device I would buy Other. There is no such thing anymore. I'm really sorry.

Have a nice day

It's your fault that Zenfone 5 is not ZenUI on Android 10!
@Y_ASUS

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Why don't the moderators answer me? I'm not asking when the Zenfone 5 android 10 update will arrive, but the ZenUI will come with it. Will Android 10 update be with ZenUI? Please do not write me bot replies, follow our page etc. Write a clear answer. move from TheseMood

Please do not post threads with overlapping information, disturbing the users and the mods. The version of ZenFon 5 Android 10 beta is now in AOSP version. If you're used to using ZenUI, we suggest keeping your system version in Android 9. Thank you.

TheseMood
Rising Star II
Christine_ASUS

Why don't the moderators answer me? I'm not asking when the Zenfone 5 android 10 update will arrive, but the ZenUI will come with it. Will Android 10 update be with ZenUI? Please do not write me bot replies, follow our page etc. Write a clear answer. move from TheseMood

Please do not post threads with overlapping information, disturbing the users and the mods. The version of ZenFon 5 Android 10 is AOSP version. If you're used to using ZenUI, we suggest keeping your system version in Android 9. Thank you.

View post
Yes finally. You were able to give a clear answer. However, we got this phone because it supports ZenUI. And will there be headphone functions like DTS? Because it should be.