rajwedhikar
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG PHONE 3
Firmware Version: 2007.47
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
SERIOUSLY I think I wasted 50k ₹ after buying this phone. Should have went for one plus 8.
There are alot of bugs in the software. ASUS team please fix the issues .
Problems I am facing with the phone so far.
1.type C dongle gets disconnected Even with slight touch ,its really annoying, if i want to listen to a song with earphones by keeping phone in my pocket its really unusable because as soon as i put the phone in pocket, song stops playing due to loose Type C dongle.
2. Laggy User interface.
3.pubg multi touch issue sucks.
4.call clarity is pathetic, because of loose Type C dongle cannot even call using earphones as there is lot of disturbance and crackling sounds while calling.
4. Slow charging and scheduled charging doesn't work.
5.No Icon pack support in Asus Launcher.
6. Screen Refresh rate automatically comes down to 60 After setting brightness below 20%
7.Recent Apps swipe Lag.
8. NO option to restrict data and WiFi for Apps in App info settings.

14 REPLIES 14

Jaganmohan
Rising Star I
You can change icons.Apply icons from the icon pack app. Regarding type c dongle, that is just a gimmick. Dont over dependant on that. No other premium segment is offering 3.5 mm head phone jack. I don't have any issue in UI. Its butter smooth always. Yeah there is a bug in slow charging. My only biggest issue is heating problem. Are u facing heating issue while charging the phone?

rajwedhikar
Rising Star I
1. See the proof of laggy UI in video.
2.yes phone heats alot during charging but thats alright as it doesn't heat that much while gaming.

rajwedhikar
Rising Star I
sjaganmohanbe

You can change icons.Apply icons from the icon pack app. Regarding type c dongle, that is just a gimmick. Dont over dependant on that. No other premium segment is offering 3.5 mm head phone jack. I don't have any issue in UI. Its butter smooth always. Yeah there is a bug in slow charging. My only biggest issue is heating problem. Are u facing heating issue while charging the phone?

View post
Can you please help me with applying third party icon packs.
For example i have installed candy cons icon pack from play store. What do I need to do for applying it in Asus Launcher?

Jaganmohan
Rising Star I
Yeah I can see lag while scrolling through recent apps in your video. Strange, I am not facing that issue