ROG 3 suffers from heavy black crush issue

Cpz
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ROG
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:QKQ1.200419.002. WW_Phone-17.0823.2007.25
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):netflix,amazon prime india ,youtube(little bit)
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I have brought device August 12 ,2020 through flipkart first sale at 6auhust. I was very happy until i open netflix ,it has vert bad black crush issue even at full brightness ,in 50pecent brightness colour washed out heavy black crush issue is this hardware or software issue??anyway im just gonna refund ....but i asked some of YouTubers they have none issue ,but for fellow customers only have this😓. I decided to live with this but some of units have no issue why i wanna live with this issue for years so i try to get refund and but 12gb varient.
In YouTube crush issue is little low when compared to netflix and amazon prime ,rather than that this dev is beast 😍
I have noticed heat in aero active coller side(40°to43°) always while playing pupg at 90hz,balanced,extream . although I'm staying in AC room 22°c all time!

screenshot-20200814-161049930.jpg
img-20200813-wa0011.jpg
picsart-08-13-04-46-11.jpg
picsart-08-13-04-44-38.jpg
img-20200813-wa0012.jpg

993 REPLIES 993

Cpz
Star III
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/107415#Comment_107415

Doesn't the oneplus 8pro have more issues tho 👀

screenshot-20200829-142459819.jpg

Check out this group on telegram once : @OnePlusFuckUps

screenshot-20200829-142645857.jpg

screenshot-20200829-142619921.jpg

screenshot-20200829-142828724.jpg

Amazon reviews

https://www.reddit.com/r/oneplus/comments/ih9c1d/wow_o_have_had_the_oneplus_8_pro_for_less_than_24/?...

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/i-bought-a-second-oneplus-8-pro-display-issues.1217358/

It has a lot of complains F

Checked their reddit,forums and telegram groups

View post
Yeah , i know bro but my OnePlus 8 pri is completely all rights no single issue ,some of dev have but my dev is perfectly all right yeah i have big fear of buy op8pro ,in amazon so i rushed in offline store and picked one up without any issue🤩❤️ in OnePlus case some of dev is affected but in rog case all are victims thats sad and OnePlus community is good they addressed in day one official but in rog case they didn't even addressed no official statement nothing only mods are passing days wait 2 days 2 days like that . simply after sale service is best in OnePlus they have trained technicians in service centers and live reparing in front of ur eyes and cup of coffee plus xbox its simply awsm right?

Cpz
Star III
sahil9march2003

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/107416#Comment_107416

Averan i am an asus rog phone 3 user i am also having black crush issue but i can live with that

But i have a question with 6000mah of power i only get 5 to hrs pubg backup with smooth and extreme graphics

Is it normal or issue

It would really help me getting satisfied if u answer me back and plzz dont send another form for submitting this problem

And one more thing can ASUS improve the battery backup by some software just like apple did for their for iphone 11 pro max

I am satisfied user though 🙂

View post
5 hrs of sot is pretty ok , still software needs optimization then a tip even at very high graphic it drains same so tweak up high and push fps to 90 enjoy ultraa pro plus mega smooth games play ,get a glove coz its goes up to 45°😂😂 and i have used both rog and now OnePlus 8 pro it gives only 3:30hrs 30% per hour drain 😐

DJMASTER
Star I
I have just bought asus rog phone 3 12/256 variant
And my phone also has Black crash issue
Where is asus rnd team how they can make so big mistake without testing devices allowed to sale on Flipkart
We want answers is this problem will be cleared by software update or they will give refund

Nadzi
Rising Star I
The power button moves gently and is not firm. Do you have it that way? Thank you for your quick reply

anks3112g
Star III
I would ask everyone to rate Rog 3 1 star on flipkart and boycott asus product.. then only they will realise the consequences of selling cheap and faulty products !!
This is my last Asus product and will not recommend any one to buy any asus tagged products.. such a shitty company !