This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call quality issue even after WW-16.1220.1906.167 update

paras0710
Rising Star II
Call quality audio from earpiece speaker is still bad at full volume even after  latest 22 July 2019 update version WW-16.1220.1906.167. call quality at 75% volume is OK but at full volume the audio distorts especially if the person you are talking to is standing somewhere there is background noise (like other people is talking in background or music is playing in background) that background noise becomes wavy/screechy/distorted and even make person voice inaudible.
28 REPLIES 28

kooldude7285
Rising Star II
paras0710 said:
its much better but still the issue is still there.. guess cheap plastic earpiece.. 
I dont think so because when in stereo mode @ max volume earpiece produces very loud and clear audio.
what do you mean by stereo mode? we are talking about earpiece quality for calls and not music 

after this 16.1220.1906.167 update the audio in pubg by 3.5 mm jack is very low..its not even audible in the earphone..please fix this issue as early as possible

pedrommbarros1
Star II
Now I understand why the quality of sound during a call is so bad, the speaker is inside the flip camera, the sound comes from a hole and when the cam is in the normal side, to the back, the hole is not directly to your ear stays leaning against the back of the phone, which makes the sound not clean and no quality and can never be as many upgrades as it will never be straight to our ear as all phones are!
The only way to get a good quality in call is during call open the cam and put your ear in the hole and see the difference! The phone is great but with this hardware issue is a tablet not a phone!  

paras0710
Rising Star II
Now I understand why the quality of sound during a call is so bad, the speaker is inside the flip camera, the sound comes from a hole and when the cam is in the normal side, to the back, the hole is not directly to your ear stays leaning against the back of the phone, which makes the sound not clean and no quality and can never be as many upgrades as it will never be straight to our ear as all phones are!
The only way to get a good quality in call is during call open the cam and put your ear in the hole and see the difference! The phone is great but with this hardware issue is a tablet not a phone!  
The same thing is done with most pop up camera phones also. I was not complaining about that i was complaining about wavy & distorted voice which makes person on phone sounds like gibberish.

jasonbyng
Star I
This is the only thing that has disappointed me with this phone, I have a euro model, I'm not sure whether it is enough for me to sell it right now but it will probably mean if something better comes along that has similar features to this i.e. 3.5mm jack, no notch for this price I will swap it sooner rather than later.