cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow Charging and Schedule Charging is not working as Expected

Jaganmohan
Rising Star I
Hello there
I have just purchased ROG 3.So my problem is that my ROG Phone 3's power master function doesn't work. After selecting slow charging option in batter care, when I plug my phone to charger, hyper charge icon appears and my phone charges so fast . And my phone heats like Frying Pan. Even schedule charging doesn't work. Its keep on charging full night even though I scheduled for 12:00 AM to 4:00 PM . I want to know if any one facing the same issue. Kindly let me know your thoughts

23 REPLIES 23

2003dev16
Star III
Yep I have noticed this after the lastest software update. It charges so fast in even slow charge mode.

gkpavan92
Star I
I am also facing same issue

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi sjaganmohanbe,
Please let me know below things:
Time taken from 0 to 100, when you select slow charging.
While schedule charge do you mean you keep schedule charge from 12AM to 4AM and still its charging beyond that timeline? What time did you check post 4AM when it was still charging and what %
What's your current software version? Go to setting => About => Software information.

Jaganmohan
Rising Star I
ARP_ASUS

Hi sjaganmohanbe,

Please let me know below things:

1. Time taken from 0 to 100, when you select slow charging.
  2. While schedule charge do you mean you keep schedule charge from 12AM to 4AM and still its charging beyond that timeline? What time did you check post 4AM when it was still charging and what %
  3. What's your current software version? Go to setting => About => Software information.

View post
For Question 1, Its take around 1 hour 50 minutes for charging from 0 to 100% even if we select slow charging option. In the screen it still shows hypercharge
For Question 2, Post 4 AM it is still shows charging symbol. Phone is cool at that time. I think Charging doesnt happen, Charging symbol showing may be a bug. But we have a conception that, If starting time of schedule is 12:00 AM night the phone should start charge only at 12:00 Am but the phone start charging at 10:00 PM itself if I plug the charger
For Question 3, Firmware Version: 17.0823.2007.47

aaimsh101
Star I
Same problem here for both slow & scheduled charging.
Firmware: 17.0823.2007.47