This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging issue

Hi team,
Not sure what can be the issue but when i connect my Asus 6z for charging at first it shows charging in the lock screen instead of fast charging as a result it charges slow after connecting for two three times it shows fast charging.
Can someone please explain why this is happening.
Regards
Rahul.
3 REPLIES 3

Bhasky
Rising Star II
rahul.priyadarshi84

Hi team,

Not sure what can be the issue but when i connect my Asus 6z for charging at first it shows charging in the lock screen instead of fast charging as a result it charges slow after connecting for two three times it shows fast charging.

Can someone please explain why this is happening.

Regards

Rahul.

Charging issue
have you recently changed charging port from regular point ? or do you use spike buster / extension card with other plugs in ? if so try at regular port where you use to charge everytime
check with adaptor/cable quality once

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, request you to provide us with your device's latest firmware version. You can follow the below instructions to do the same: Settings -- About -- Software Information

raju_cybertec
Star III
I am facing same issue one side of ctpye port show fast charging but other side show only charging.
Same thing happened when you transfer data from pc/laptop one side port show your asus drive.