This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature request in next Fota for Rog 2

RAIDEN_
Rising Star II
Hello, team Asus as requested earlier kindly add these features in the next fota of Rog 2
Refresh rate toggle in game genie
Slow charging capability like in Rog 3
Three swipe screenshot
A10 gesture support for 3rd party launchers
Hide gestures pill feature from CN rom
Heads up call notification universally, no full screen calls
3rd party icon pack support option in Asus launcher
New charging theme from Rog 3
New always on display themes from Rog 3
Hyperfusion network technology like in Rog 3
Ability to change FOD animation ( video ) and icon ( image )
Updated armoury crate
30 REPLIES 30

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
They dnt care they dnt look , more than 6 months I've been seeing such posts about features request they are not ready to take a step at all forget about bringing them. To everyone and to their problems there is only one solution - Switch to Rog Phone 3 as they want this it it!
Dnt waste your time and efforts guys , just deal into brands or devices which already have exact features as you want . Rog2 is now all about security patch updates that's it , no new features nothing now rog 3 has arrived as of now .

SoumyaRS
Rising Star II
Melwyn

@Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS please recommend the asus dev team to provide atleast icon pack support or keep updating the launcher. Also there should have been a system wide black theme in classic mode instead of going for dark luminous core theme. Asus is just trying to squeeze out more money from its customers by making them buy themes from their pathetic theme store, very cheap gesture for a giant tech company. Please ask the dev team to consider our humble request.

View post
There is already system wide dark mode for classic theme. After changing to classic theme go to display settings and there you will see system color scheme.

Melqui
Zen Master I
I believe Asus will not forget ROG 2, otherwise we will forget Asus in the next smartphone purchase.

RAIDEN_
Rising Star II
Melqui

I believe Asus will not forget ROG 2, otherwise we will forget Asus in the next smartphone purchase.

View post
😂 Lmao..

Not applicable
Melqui

View post
I already boycott asus in smartphone catagory because having beast hardware and trash software with no new features in updates is just not enough for me. Too many bugs and issues that i face. I can clearly see them taking our money just by showing the hardware specs and yes thats what we pay for because we expect good performace but in terms of software, this device is left behind in percormance because of its optimization, battery usage and too many bugggsss. This phone is unusable for few people.