AsusZenfone 5Z .. main camera blur issue

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZS620KL
Firmware Version: 100.10.107.92_20200715
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: forever
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Camera
========================================
After the firmware update, got the problem with main camera. Couldn't able to use main camera because of blur issue. Did all the steps which are provided in this portal but no use. My phone is not damaged, pics are attached FYI. I can see that same issue appeared for most of the 5z users,
Asus people might be dumb or deaf to see or hear this one particular issue which is happening to every 5z user after software update. Do not ask me to go to service center, because my phone is out of warranty. everybody knew that they will ask money. Why would a customer has to pay the money for your software update issue.?
Awaiting for a quick reply from ASUS and quick fix for my phone. If it is not, I will definitely log a complaint in consumer court.

2 REPLIES 2

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Murali Krishna

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ZS620KL
  2. Firmware Version: 100.10.107.92_20200715
  3. Rooted or not: no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: forever
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Camera

========================================

After the firmware update, got the problem with main camera. Couldn't able to use main camera because of blur issue. Did all the steps which are provided in this portal but no use. My phone is not damaged, pics are attached FYI. I can see that same issue appeared for most of the 5z users,

Asus people might be dumb or deaf to see or hear this one particular issue which is happening to every 5z user after software update. Do not ask me to go to service center, because my phone is out of warranty. everybody knew that they will ask money. Why would a customer has to pay the money for your software update issue.?

Awaiting for a quick reply from ASUS and quick fix for my phone. If it is not, I will definitely log a complaint in consumer court.

img-20200802-wa0025.jpg

img-20200802-wa0026-1.jpg

img-20200802-wa0027.jpg

p-20200802-190330.jpg

screenshot-20200802-191120842.jpg

AsusZenfone 5Z .. main camera blur issue

This is definately not a software but hardware issue may be you have dropped your 5z anytime few months back or days ago after several drops motherboard may get damaged in same way as your camera module may have been damaged,motor of autofocus may have been stuck at particular focus point i can say this because my 5z has no camera blur issuses on latest firmware but i suggest if you say so that you never dropped your device anytime and if there is no any damage on frame or edges like dents or colour peeling off then there is possiblity you can get it replaced for free from service centre as it is not customer induced damage
Visit your nearest service centre and ask them for ( CID ) they will surely ensure your device to get fixed free
Thanks !

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, we suggest you to please visit the nearest ASUS service center for better assistance, do not worry about the charges, if the service center asks for charges kindly reach me in personal messages . Locate here : https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India