Yulius_Mai
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 5z
Firmware Version: 100.10.107.70_20200320
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Please help Camera not focus, just can take near area only
P51VQU20D8FN.jpg

J8FWYM3ZXMDI.jpg

170 REPLIES 170

DEOKANT
Star III
I have mailed asus many time and if they are not able to solve this issue then we need to go to Consumer Forum.
Asus representatives told me that my phone is out of warranty so I have to pay charge for repairing it.
My Phone is Out of warranty that doesn't means if ASUS does something to my phone through a software update then i am responsible for it. ASUS is responsible for this problem and this problem needs to be solved ASAP.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi DEOKANT
Thank you for your reply. Kindly reply my message on August 7, the date 20 days ago, for the assistance. I will send you a new message for further device checking, please check your inbox.

arun_sharma5383
Star II
Hey Asus,
Please listen to us it's been more then 3 months since my camera started facing issues. Lot of people suggesting to visit service center, my fone is out of warranty now and i believe lot of us scared to spend 5k for hardware replacement without our fault.

arun_sharma5383
Star II
I agree with Deokant to move to Consumer forum and other social media platform to stop people buying Asus fones due to such pathetic support.

WHY DON'T YOU GUYS RELEASE A SOFTWARE UPDATE FOR GOD'S SAKE !!! CLEARLY SO MANY PEOPLE FACING THIS ISSUE AFTER THE UPDATE SHOWS IT'S A SOFTWARE ISSUE BUT YOU GUYS TURN A BLIND EYE TO OUR QUERIES AND HAVE BEEN SAYING IT'S HARDWARE RELATED . MY PHONE HAS NEVER BEEN DROPPED ONCE AND STILL FACES THE ISSUE. NEVER SEEN SUCH A PATHETIC SUPPORT TEAM . I REGRET BUYING ASUS