This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thought of upgrading to ZenPhone 7 Pro, but no!

Rangzen
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus ZenPhone 7
Firmware Version: .171
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Really Asus? Was so pumped to upgrade to 7 Pro but you ditched the headphone jack. Watched MKHPD's unboxing video and said Asus ran a poll asking opinions and found out most of the users favoured Bluetooth. Really? Not that I ever came across such poll asking for opinions.
Already disgusted by your buggy OS but still wanted to upgrade. Hate Chinese phone and overrated Samsung and apple. And now this high horse behaviour on your part. You just lost a potential customer.
24 REPLIES 24

heyoka
Rising Star II
What I have: zenfone6 with 512go plus sd400go
(And 2 SIM)
Zenfone7 : 256 max.......
Jack : the only way for me to listen music in my car cause I have cinch in it and no Bluetooth...

Zenfone6 is perfect for that!

sedl23
Rising Star II
Headphone jack isn't that big of a deal I haven't used mine since I got my senior Zenfone 6. I have wireless earbuds and Bluetooth in my car. I'm more worried about a north American Release of the phone

johnCforVTS
Rising Star I
Yeah its a pitty that they ditched the headphone jack. Bluetooth its a shitty protocol but the market shifts towards it. It pisses me off too. Thats one of the main reasons i chose zenfone6. I connect my endless music list from it to my car system via jack and thats it. But it seems that we are a minority...

raju_cybertec
Star III
Plz don't invest on Asus phone, asus developer team is cheap quality developer layman they spoile your phone by pushing update.
Think before investing money for asus phone

Rangzen
Rising Star II
johnCforVTS

Yeah its a pitty that they ditched the headphone jack. Bluetooth its a shitty protocol but the market shifts towards it. It pisses me off too. Thats one of the main reasons i chose zenfone6. I connect my endless music list from it to my car system via jack and thats it. But it seems that we are a minority...

View post
Do get your hands on LG V-series, probably the only smartphone manufucter in the market that focuses on audiophiles, they come with built-in LDAC which is a bliss for high quality music listeners. Din't like the current line up with notches on display - the biggest bummer.