This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thought of upgrading to ZenPhone 7 Pro, but no!

Rangzen
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus ZenPhone 7
Firmware Version: .171
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Really Asus? Was so pumped to upgrade to 7 Pro but you ditched the headphone jack. Watched MKHPD's unboxing video and said Asus ran a poll asking opinions and found out most of the users favoured Bluetooth. Really? Not that I ever came across such poll asking for opinions.
Already disgusted by your buggy OS but still wanted to upgrade. Hate Chinese phone and overrated Samsung and apple. And now this high horse behaviour on your part. You just lost a potential customer.
24 REPLIES 24

Kolorowezworki
Rising Star II
No one cares. Zenfone 7/Pro are still very interesting phones so they will find own target.

Rangzen
Rising Star II
Kolorowezworki

No one cares. Zenfone 7/Pro are still very interesting phones so they will find own target.

View post
Are you Asus, dimwit?

Benjamin_Bernha
Rising Star II
My dude. The headphone jack isn't needed anymore. Cheap Bluetooth headphones have surpassed cheap wired ones anyway, don't let that small thing ruin the 7 pro.
Think about the AMOLED screen and everything else that's coming 😮

Rangzen
Rising Star II
Benjamin Bernhardsson

My dude. The headphone jack isn't needed anymore. Cheap Bluetooth headphones have surpassed cheap wired ones anyway, don't let that small thing ruin the 7 pro.

Think about the AMOLED screen and everything else that's coming 😮

View post
The question is not about cheapness of Bluetooth headphones availability over wired headphones, but of functionality. You wouldn't understand. I don't wish to get into debate into this thread. Just my disappointment at Asus. Do try LG V-series phones someday and you will understand what I mean. Adiós.