This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 6z Crashing

My Asus 6z which i purchased on 2nd July and updated to latest Software version..Start Crashing Again and again.Finally permanently Dead.
11 REPLIES 11

ankur_kar
Star III
I am also facing this issue. Here's what's not working -
1. Normal factory reset didn't solve the issue 
2. Hard reset from recovery didn't work
3. Downloaded the full update from Asus website, and updated from sd card via recovery. I was able to setup the phone without problems unlike the above points 1 and 2 . But as soon as I entered the home, the phone crashed again when the apps were getting restored.
One more thing I noticed was that the network would go off randomly both WiFi and Mobile network. And soon after surely the phone screen froze and it rebooted. The reboot also takes 2 to 6 attempts, once it has crashed, to restart.
If any solution is found please let me know. Tomorrow I will go to the Asus authorized centre. Really hope they solve the issue and i get my phone working again.

vrn_bln
Star II
ankur.kar said:
I am also facing this issue. Here's what's not working -
1. Normal factory reset didn't solve the issue 
2. Hard reset from recovery didn't work
3. Downloaded the full update from Asus website, and updated from sd card via recovery. I was able to setup the phone without problems unlike the above points 1 and 2 . But as soon as I entered the home, the phone crashed again when the apps were getting restored.
One more thing I noticed was that the network would go off randomly both WiFi and Mobile network. And soon after surely the phone screen froze and it rebooted. The reboot also takes 2 to 6 attempts, once it has crashed, to restart.
If any solution is found please let me know. Tomorrow I will go to the Asus authorized centre. Really hope they solve the issue and i get my phone working again.
@ankir please let us now what the service centre has to say regarding this?