This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

North American Release Questions

sedl23
Rising Star II
When will this be released in North America? What's the pricing and will Asus enable VOLTE out the box for TMobile and ATT? This needs to be working on all phones on their network starting next year or they won't activate them.

Any word on volte or plans to enable it in North America before I purchase?

6 REPLIES 6

Jeb
Rising Star II
I was about to ask the same thing! I heard a rumour that the Zenfone 7 won't be making it to the States... Is this true?

sedl23
Rising Star II
Jeb

I was about to ask the same thing! I heard a rumour that the Zenfone 7 won't be making it to the States... Is this true?

View post
Ive seen articles but at this moment and not at all so I'm not sure. I saw the Asus USA Twitter account retweeted the phones launch so I'm hoping that's a sign
I know normally they bring their Zenfones to America but this time I'm not seeing the different versions of the phone versions A, b, and c with the C version being for North America...kinda worried about this.... This phone is to good to not come to America lol

sedl23
Rising Star II

MisterSavage
Rising Star I
When every ZenFone came to North America and the ZenFone 6 was in high demand, it makes little sense to decide to cut out the NA market all together. Google did a 4G release, and has 5G for later release. We can only hope at the very least, ASUS is considering the same but in reverse of how Google is doing it.