This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When you guys are going to give us Android 10 Update for Max Pro M1?

souvikpaul941
Star II
Please tell us when you guys are going to gives us Android 10 update for Max Pro M1. It's been six months since the first beta had dropped. We are eagerly waiting for the update but you are only giving fake hope about the update. Since the last two update which you have released has ruined the battery life on Max Pro M1, it drains the battery upto 40% in standby. Your last two update ruined the phone and I am waiting for a new update to fix this problem. Either give us a patch which solves this problem or give us Android 10 which should also solve this problem. I have recalibrated the battery and did Factory Reset, but none of these fixes my problem. My phone is only 1 Year old. I hope you will give the update soon.

10 REPLIES 10

souvikpaul941
Star II
Mahender

Whatever you post.

Whatever you do.

Asus is asus.

You know that

I know that

We all know that.

And still people buy asus because it's cheap

View post
Next time I won't be buying an asus phone. Crappy update, crappy support, crappy mods too.

Why Asus is giving their representatives salary if they have only same answer for our question just like a parrot. I don't think any update will come.

datta_dattu
Star II
What about max pro m2

datta_dattu
Star II
After one and half years of usage still there is no bug free software to now...,shame on you developers...,
Bugs i noticed:
While using double sim when we activate Mobil data on sim 1 and got a call from sim 2 the mobile data signal is disabling

And onther one is long press icon on app drawer does not work every time
Both problems are gone by resetting the mobile...,shame on your Asus