This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call quality on Asus Zenfone 6z (Zenfone 6)

mihirpmehta
Star II
When I receive call from my Asus Zenfone 6z I am constantly hearing noise and distorted voice anyone facing the same issue ?
110 REPLIES 110

mihirpmehta
Star II
I think the call quality has improved after updating to latest version WW_16.1220.1906.167_0  ... Will still see for the few days but currently i think it is acceptable...

pedrommbarros1
Star II
I think the call quality has improved after updating to latest version WW_16.1220.1906.167_0  ... Will still see for the few days but currently i think it is acceptable...
Acceptable for a phone with this price.... Sory but don't agree with tou. 
Not good for a Brand like Asus and the future phones they go produce, buyers don't go trust is quality if they don't solve issue in the top phone they sell actually 

MisterSavage
Rising Star I
Well to be honest the phone isn't highly priced compared to the competition. ASUS hasn't said anything officially about ZenFone availability so to expect them to address hardware issues in some official capacity? Unlikely. Check their social media and you will realize most questions are left unanswered or responses like, "more information coming". Silence seems to be the MO however. They aren't going to come  on here and admit to hardware issues that's for certain. Most companies don't do that. Apple admit any issues? Not until there is a flood of complaints on the web. With few ZenFone 6 until in consumers hands, the voice of complaints is barely a whisper.

pedrommbarros1
Star II
It's true, the phone isn't highly priced compared to the competition, have great hardware specs. but have a issue in the main function of a phone, the call quality.... Is unbelievable. 

m4n15h_r4w4t
Rising Star I
For me, call quality is somewhat fine but the receiver buzzes when I talk to someone. I'm pretty sure that is because of camera module as there's a slight vertical play in it which makes it buzz when the sound is produced.
Even when I receive notifications, I can hear the camera module buzz due to strong vibration of phone. So I had to disable the vibration completely because it was annoying and I was worried too what if it gets loose even more.