This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should i buy rog 3 {12/256}?

Nilotpal
Star I
i planned to use a phone almot more than 4years so i choose this phone but i just check community and found there is many problem. is there only software problem or hardware issue?i also wanted to know how the dev works on bugs .it is a very big ammount i dont want to destroy my excitement please help and tell me the problem i can get after buying.and can be solved and tell me about battery and heating and chargeing i cant belive in YT videos plz help guys hope u can feel my situation.TNX

10 REPLIES 10

kchinnavigneshr
Rising Star II
Asus makes great hardware but their software support is very very poor. No proper communication with the community or proper clarifications.
I would say buy it only if you are at hardcore gaming. But if you are looking to use the phone as a daily driver with mixed usage, look somewhere else.
Check out ROG Phone 2 section too. You'll understand what I'm talking about.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi @Nilotpal,
Can you tell me which issues are you worried about right now?

Nilotpal
Star I
ARP_ASUS

Hi @Nilotpal,

Can you tell me which issues are you worried about right now?

View post
Mainly Black crush because I don't know in your case it's hardware issue or software issue and other issues like pubg touch and battery drain and for the first time i am gonna buy flagship phone and want to use it for 4years so i am worried hope you understand.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Nilotpal

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/106840#Comment_106840

Mainly Black crush because I don't know in your case it's hardware issue or software issue and other issues like pubg touch and battery drain and for the first time i am gonna buy flagship phone and want to use it for 4years so i am worried hope you understand.

View post
Dont worry those will be fixed with coming FOTAS
but if you still doubt than i suggest you kindly apply for replacement of model or refund if possible and than you can decide dont forget there is zenfone 7 pro coming in 😜
Choice is yours ! 🤞

Aman89053
Rising Star II
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/106847#Comment_106847

Dont worry those will be fixed with coming FOTAS

but if you still doubt than i suggest you kindly apply for replacement of model or refund if possible and than you can decide dont forget there is zenfone 7 pro coming in 😜

Choice is yours ! 🤞

View post
R u a mod?
How u know everything will be get fixed soon ??

Would u take responsibility if nothing happens ??

Did u even read properly what he is talking about ??
Or r u a fanboy?