This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New rog 3 update version 17.0823.2007.47 is not solving pubg multiple issue

dasn252
Star III
Rog latest filmware update version 17.0823.2007.47 is not properly solving the touch issue while playing pubg. some time the fire button get stuck and the movement button is also get stuck it was so irrretating.. am just buying this for playing pubg and now am just regrating . It also always stuck at 60hz ,
39 REPLIES 39

Albino1993
Star II
Just disable three finger screenshot and single tap pubg problem will be solved.

rajwedhikar
Rising Star I
AGREED, i am also facing the Fire button stuck issue, i am a three finger player, sometimes even when fire button is pressed it doesn't register and firing is stuck... That sucks please Asus fix it ASAP.

shreepatsitap1
Star III
rajwedhikar

AGREED, i am also facing the Fire button stuck issue, i am a three finger player, sometimes even when fire button is pressed it doesn't register and firing is stuck... That sucks please Asus fix it ASAP.

View post
Yes same happened with previous and this update multi issue is there

GhostRecon
Rising Star I
Anders_ASUS

Can you please provide us with screen recordings. Both from PUBG and our multi touch test which can be found via the built in calculator. press .12345+= -> single test -> MultiTouch Test

Make sure Show touches is enabled in Screen recorder setting.

If you can't determine the issue from the screen recorder videos, then you need to ask a friend to record you while playing with their phone.

View post
Hi @Anders_ASUS ,
I am not facing this issue frequently. This issue is little hard to reproduce. I will try to capture it .

abhip1986
Rising Star I
I use air triggers and I do find this problem but it's intermittent...