This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question: Will Zenfone 6 get the new, gorgeous-looking Zen UI 7 updates?

TheCuriosCat
Star III
Title, please say yes......🤣
33 REPLIES 33

raju_cybertec
Star III
Zen ui is world's worst ui. Asus not have good quality developer they just copy.
Best UI is Oxygen Ui , I used one plus.
Asus need to learn from one plus for Software and hardware quality.

lokesh_k0904
Rising Star I
raju.cybertec

Zen ui is world's worst ui. Asus not have good quality developer they just copy.

View post
Yes but they are trying zenui 6 is far better and cleaner and now they are adding some new features to zenui 7 and it's nearly stock android but yaa oxygen os is far better but asus also trying

lokesh_k0904
Rising Star I
lokesh.k0904

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/106693#Comment_106693

Yes but they are trying zenui 6 is far better and cleaner and now they are adding some new features to zenui 7 and it's nearly stock android but yaa oxygen os is far better but asus also trying

View post
raju.cybertec

View post
Even oxygen os is also not perfect yet and they have also had bugs in their updates so all are still not perfect and I am saying these all things because I have been user of OnePlus

Monark
Zen Master I
raju.cybertec

View post
Now oxygen os is becoming crap now just coping oneui. Asus are atleast giving clean ui, they will add new features with android 11 update because zenfone 5z got zenui 6 with android 10 update so let's wait and see.

lokesh_k0904
Rising Star I
Monark

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/106693#Comment_106693

Now oxygen os is becoming crap now just coping oneui. Asus are atleast giving clean ui, they will add new features with android 11 update because zenfone 5z got zenui 6 with android 10 update so let's wait and see.

View post
Not like that one plus just doing what their customers asking but asus are not doing much great with their ui they are not adding much features like OnePlus. The features which are still missing like data usage in quick settings panel,raise phone to lower the call volume , make ui more friendly to use with one hand, universal search bar which is already available in Samsung's one ui and in OnePlus I.e OnePlus scout, more customisation options, floating window but asus don't try these instead they say more new features then there will be more bugs then why they have their developer team they always find excuses so plz asus do some out of the box things...