This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 3 temporary screen burn in issue? Please Help! Is this related to hardware or software?

jagatpalv
Star III
I am facing temporary screen burn issues. The phone is just a day old.
whatsapp-image-2020-08-23-at-12-12-09-am.jpeg
whatsapp-image-2020-08-23-at-12-12-03-am.jpeg
As you can see the icons of notification panel have left some impressions. It goes away in about 5-10 seconds. Don't know what is causing it.

Also there is some vertical pattern on the display.

Should I got for a replacement????

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version: WW_17.0823.2007.25
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

21 REPLIES 21

Cpz
Star III
jagatpalv

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/106267#Comment_106267

So second time you did not get a technician? Like in how many days did you raise return request second time? My return request was rejected yesterday. I called them today they said they have escalated it. They will give me some reply before 29th but my return period will be over on 28th.

So should I request another return?

View post
I raised just next day ,and complained about that bot technician they escalated to higher official and higher official called me and said ur replacement has been accepted (in same day ).and without technician 😉 and my replacement unit is about to arrive next day but i know all replacement unit has these probs so i called flipkart and said to cancell the replacement unit .its hard to get refund just use ur mind or fight for it .
For help dm me in ig :aarav.ab

jairoconcepcion
Star III
Van a arreglarlo esto en una actualización esta semana