This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's your fault that Zenfone 5 is not ZenUI on Android 10!

TheseMood
Rising Star II
screenshot-20200826-144357206-1.jpg
Hello there,

In your sentence in the photo, you stated that the Zenfone 5's Android 10 update will be released without ZenUI. It is your fault to spend 18 months for Zenfone 5 to receive the Android 10 update. Why are we paying for your problem? You told us that you will update 2 versions. But you didn't say that someone wouldn't have ZenUI. We wouldn't buy it if you told me. If we wanted to get Android 10 with Pure android, we would get it from suitable devices. Asus broke my heart very much on this subject, it ended my excitement. I really don't trust and support you anymore. Why not bring updates without ZenUI? Can you explain to me why? You are the one who extends the duration of the update you have to publish within 18 months. Please explain this situation to Asus officials as moderator and for the sake of 2 years. Finally, I wanted to have Asus on the device I would buy Other. There is no such thing anymore. I'm really sorry.

Have a nice day
10 REPLIES 10

Arvie
Star III
This is sad but I think the only explanation to this is because they abandoned us. They are just only focused in their new phones.
See, they have already finished the zenui7 but not android 10 with zenui6 on zenfone 5 even if the zenui6 almost a year since they release it.

Deannnnn
Rising Star I
That’s 5Q not 5 tho? Anyway, I still want some ZenUI functions in 5 A10

DeadBoy
Star III
Arvie

This is sad but I think the only explanation to this is because they abandoned us. They are just only focused in their new phones.

See, they have already finished the zenui7 but not android 10 with zenui6 on zenfone 5 even if the zenui6 almost a year since they release it.

View post
I agree, they sent the owners of Max, 5, 5z to fuck. But I don't agree that they are focused on new models. Now Zenfone 7 is coming out and it is absolutely the same as Zenfone 6. the only Difference is in the processors and the quality of the camera. The design is exactly the same. This means that they have no new ideas, they are creatively dead. 2 models per year is very small. And yet they refused to support the old models.. I will never choose an ASUS mobile phone again

Aryan202
Community Legend I
DeadBoy

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/106674#Comment_106674

I agree, they sent the owners of Max, 5, 5z to fuck. But I don't agree that they are focused on new models. Now Zenfone 7 is coming out and it is absolutely the same as Zenfone 6. the only Difference is in the processors and the quality of the camera. The design is exactly the same. This means that they have no new ideas, they are creatively dead. 2 models per year is very small. And yet they refused to support the old models.. I will never choose an ASUS mobile phone again

View post
5z is still updated bimonthly (it's on July patch right now)
We got android 10 based on Zen ui 6 back in November last year after beta program
I don't have any complains with the software Zen UI 6 is pretty good