This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Brightness

shyamgopi007
Star II
My Brightness Level Is '0' and also off the adaptive brightness option but automatically a brightness high in screen but the level was standed by '0'
How slove This ??
10 REPLIES 10

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
shyamgopi007

My Brightness Level Is '0' and also off the adaptive brightness option but automatically a brightness high in screen but the level was standed by '0'

How slove This ??

Auto Brightness
Does this happen all the time, or only when using certain apps? Is it the same when staying on the home screen? It would be easier for us to understand your issue if you could make a recording with another device.
Thanks,

kagdmhh
Star II
I think it's only happens if you are on the lowest level, than opening an app from under ArmoryCrate (and the app settings is higher than 60hz). The 144hz only works if the brightness level is higher than 30% so the phone automatically change it.
This is my theory. Also, I have noticed this problem.

PS: I have tested my theory and it's not what happens. I have noticed the problem but only happens sometimes.

imbackatyou
Star III
shyamgopi007

How slove This ??

Auto Brightness
This happens to me too. I have 0 brightness and adaptive brightness off. When I locked the phone and unlocked it. The brightness is somewhat high (even though the brightness still on 0) then I adjust the brightness on 0.

anks3112g
Star III
Same is the issue with me