This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When you guys are going to give us Android 10 Update for Max Pro M1?

souvikpaul941
Star II
Please tell us when you guys are going to gives us Android 10 update for Max Pro M1. It's been six months since the first beta had dropped. We are eagerly waiting for the update but you are only giving fake hope about the update. Since the last two update which you have released has ruined the battery life on Max Pro M1, it drains the battery upto 40% in standby. Your last two update ruined the phone and I am waiting for a new update to fix this problem. Either give us a patch which solves this problem or give us Android 10 which should also solve this problem. I have recalibrated the battery and did Factory Reset, but none of these fixes my problem. My phone is only 1 Year old. I hope you will give the update soon.

10 REPLIES 10

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, we understand the emotions of our users, our team is working towards giving Asus users a better experience with their devices and will continue to do the same. We request you to understand the process and stay tuned to our Official channels in the meantime.

qromodynmc
Rising Star II
Victor0_ASUS

Hi there, we understand the emotions of our users, our team is working towards giving Asus users a better experience with their devices and will continue to do the same. We request you to understand the process and stay tuned to our Official channels in the meantime.

View post
You know it's actually simple question, will there be a stable update in future? Yes or no. Do your job, learn answer of the question and tell people, if yes people will silently wait, if no, people will stop asking for update.

sujanjsr0
Rising Star II
qromodynmc

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/106578#Comment_106578

You know it's actually simple question, will there be a stable update in future? Yes or no. Do your job, learn answer of the question and tell people, if yes people will silently wait, if no, people will stop asking for update.

View post
Right......!

souvikpaul941
Star II
Victor0_ASUS

View post
Always same reply. Everytime I saw questions about Android 10, I see the same reply given by the mods. We just need a simple answer. Just answer in Yes or No that's it.