Bug

Not applicable
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus rog 2 global
Firmware Version:latest
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:Sometime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I am shocked to see how asus is not replying to my google assistant problem and that problem is still there i am facing a new problem with refresh rate of my phone! I cannot change it as the option is grayed out. I have seen that the same bug was in rog 3 and they fixed it but no fixes in rog 2??? It seems we won't be receiving any fixes or updates or new features anymore.
5 REPLIES 5

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
You might have an application running in the background which is keeping you from changing the refresh rate. A simple restart should fix your problem, but if it doesn't we can log your device if you're up for it.

Not applicable
Gustav_ASUS

You might have an application running in the background which is keeping you from changing the refresh rate. A simple restart should fix your problem, but if it doesn't we can log your device if you're up for it.

View post
I JUST SAID THAT ROG 3 HAD SAME ISSUE FIXED IN AN UPDATE HENCE ITS A BUG
Look at this
screenshot-20200826-141718109-1.jpg
I dont have any background application running that is blocking it and i dont want to restart everytime it happens. Just fix it and stop being lazy pls asus. It was a bug in rog 3 too fixed in last 2 updates. Fix it for rog 2 too.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Akash Gupta Can you at least confirm if you can toggle the refresh rate again after restarting the device?

Not applicable
Gustav_ASUS

@Akash Gupta Can you at least confirm if you can toggle the refresh rate again after restarting the device?

View post
Yes, after restarting it works fine.