This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refresh rate stuck after changing phone

Noix
Rising Star II
Hi, I have a Rog 3 12gb/512gb 6A020EU, and I found that when I disconnect the charging cable the refresh rate is stuck at 120hz and the only way to fix this is a reboot, this happens every time I charge the phone.
screenshot-20200824-073607311.jpg

19 REPLIES 19

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Noix

Hi, I have a Rog 3 12gb/512gb 6A020EU, and I found that when I disconnect the charging cable the refresh rate is stuck at 120hz and the only way to fix this is a reboot, this happens every time I charge the phone.

screenshot-20200824-073607311.jpg

Refresh rate stuck after changing phone
Please update to latest firmware. It has fixed this issue. There will also be a new FW soon.

Noix
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/34085/refresh-rate-stuck-after-changing-phone

Please update to latest firmware. It has fixed this issue. There will also be a new FW soon.

View post
I have the lastest firmware available, version 32.
I found that if I wait between 10/15 minutes the refresh rate can be changed again.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
It shouldn't take that long. Have you maybe added apps (not games) in armoury crate and maybe set one of them to 120Hz? If it's working in the background, then this will happen.
If this is not the case, then I will send you instructions on how to log your device

Noix
Rising Star II
I don't have any app in armoury crate, I have the phone at 60hz and I plug the charger at night, in the morning when i disconnect the phone the refresh rate is stuck for a couple of minutes.