This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't unlock bootloader after relock

recently blocked the bootloader (I thought that to upgrade to the pie version I had to block the bootloader) I am in the official beta pie version and tried to unlock using the asus unlock tool but I am faced with the following message "network error or unknown error please try again later "I tried to unlock OEM in the developer options and it is grayed out.

I do not know what else to do

Version: ZD553KL

Rooted: no

Firmware version:WW-AOSP-16.0200.1907.19

App version:UnlockTool_9.1.0.0_171109_fulldpi_signed

If any ADM needs the Serial number or something, i will provide

Edit: I returned to stock 8.1 and I have the same problem
4 REPLIES 4

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi anthonyalves080
Thank you for your asking, yet please stop over posting the same post in 3 threads or more. It will disturb the mod and the users by overlapping message. Furthermore, I will check you case and reply you in the link below
yusufarifin532

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Zenfone 5 ZE620KL
  2. Firmware Version: WW_15_0610_1801_42
  3. Rooted or not: NOT
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Unlock Device App

photo-2020-06-09-17-50-53.jpg

The program does not unlock the bootloader, writes (An unknown error occurs, which may be a network connection issue. please wait and try again later)

Unlock Device App does not unlock bootloader

Christine_ASUS

Hi anthonyalves080

Thank you for your asking, yet please stop over posting the same post in 3 threads or more. It will disturb the mod and the users by overlapping message. Furthermore, I will check you case and reply you in the link below

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/29910/unlock-device-app-does-not-unlock-bootloader

View post
I'm sorry for that, I really don't know what to do about it anymore

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi anthonyalves080
No worry. 😉 I already forwarded your information to the relevant team for further checking and I will reply you in the thread which I mentioned above. It may take 1-2 week.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi friends
For ZD553KL, there will no longer have any maintenance. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your understanding and support.