Schedule charging option does not work. It changes the clock randomly

maitrikpatel_19
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:WW_17.0823.2007.32
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PowerMaster from Settings->Battery
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
If set time in schedule charging option from PowerMaster Battery settings, it does not set the time correctly instead it sets the time automatically with random values. So not able to use schedule charing due this bug.
8 REPLIES 8

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi maitrikpatel.1984,
Good to hear that a factory reset has solved your issue.
A new update is available for ROG Phone 3:
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/34032/200817-rog-phone-3-zs661ks-in-17-0823-2007-47#latest

aasim_coolbuddy
Star II
Same issue for me, even after the .47 update. There are random timings shown in the scheduled charging.

maitrikpatel_19
Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi maitrikpatel.1984,

Good to hear that a factory reset has solved your issue.

A new update is available for ROG Phone 3:

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/34032/200817-rog-phone-3-zs661ks-in-17-0823-2007-47#latest

View post
Sorry to say that the option does not work well. Yes, after factory reset it started working fine. But I set 4 hours windows for full charging, but it got charged before that(scheduled time), so seems like the feature is to fool the customer. I tested couple of times but the option does not work. I see notification in the bar , sayinng "Schedule charing is ON" but it does not dynamically charge instead it does regular charing.
FYI, I have already updated to latest update, .47 but the problem still persist.

sanjaylohare99
Star II
Yes ,it is really irritating time changes when you go back and schedule charging won't work