This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Airtel VoLte bug update

amazoniel
Star II
Recently I ported over to airtel from Jio , due to obvious network issue. Now what I noticed that data network goes off whenever I face a call , incoming and outgoing both. Moreover the VoLte and VoFi features are not supported for Max pro m2. The next A10 update should fix that. What's the option else??
49 REPLIES 49

mauvin11
Rising Star II
abhaykrishnan02

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/101582#Comment_101582

let me tell u my problem

i was having two 4g airtel sim and i inserted them 1 by 1 in my asus zenfone 2 laser

but volte was working on only 1 airtel sim not on 2nd sim

so i contact with service provider and they told me to buy another airtel sim on same number and after that volte was working on both sim.

so, you cannot always blame to software bro

View post
I inserted the sim in Moto X4 and guess what The VoLTE is working very well. The problem in Max Pro M2 is the VoLTE Toggle Switch itself disappears so definitely software issue.

vijayraobappu
Star III
I am also facing same on max pro M1 beta 3 update 429
I tried inserting sim in redmi note 5 and it works perfectly but not works in max pro m1

mauvin11
Rising Star II
amazoniel

Recently I ported over to airtel from Jio , due to obvious network issue. Now what I noticed that data network goes off whenever I face a call , incoming and outgoing both. Moreover the VoLte and VoFi features are not supported for Max pro m2. The next A10 update should fix that. What's the option else??

The Airtel VoLte bug update
I have the exact same issue. I ported from vodafone and the phone wont show the Volte toggle switch in my new airtel sim. I posted this issue here but no solution is provided. This bug needs to be fixed in the next update.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi friends
To avoid overlapping message, please refer to the link below for VoLTE discussion in Vodafone IN with MPM1
souvikshaw4004

Hey Asus please fix Vodafone VOLTE Support for Asus Max Pro m1(ZB601KL) within next monthly update or android 10 stable update. Please....

VOLTE for Vodafone support on ZB601KL in next update.

Furthermore, kindly refer to 4 main requirements below that needs to fulfill to use VoLTE function :
A. The carrier supports VoLTE
B. The carrier supports VoLTE with the model 
C. SIM Card has VoLTE
D. Both side are using VoLTE

As some users mentioned before, Airtel IN supports VoLTE in MPM1. For MPM1 users who has encountered the VoLTE issue in Vodafone India, please check if you have met the 4 requirements. Contact with your carrier for primary checking. If the issue persists the same, please @Christine_ASUS here with your essential information/issue details for further checking.

If you also face VoLTE issue with other carrier, please open a new thread and note your model, firmware version, carrier... a complete information will assist us to find your root cause more quickly.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
[Repost from thegeralt1000]
I want to Ask this question for Asus Moderators...
In Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1, i sawed that Wi-Fi Calling Option is available for Jio Users... But want to ask that...
Is Wi-Fi Calling enabled or To Be enable In Next Stable Update, For Airtel Users in Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 ?
Because Network Provider, Said that "This Device is supports Wi-Fi Calling" But Device didn't Showed Wi-Fi Calling... And i Can't enabled it... Please fix this problem